Vigilink

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NUMEROLOGY FOR ALL!!

It has been over 6 years now then and i have helped uncountable people finding their luck and success. I am a learner and follower of Mr. Sanjay B. Jumaani and would like to help people reach their destination.


Please feel free to ask me questions about your life. I would be glad to answer them. Leave your Name [used on daily purposes] & Date of Birth. You could also leave your email address and we will contact you personally. Please leave your valuable feedback on this blog.



3 comments:

  1. Hi My DOB is 22/04/1988 & place of birth: Indore
    Please tell me about my career and life on my email. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email address is : ss_sawhney@yahoo.co.in. Please contact me as i need to ask questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DOB is 08/02/1987 & place is Ahmednagar,Maharshtra
    My Wife's(SAVITA) DOB is 18/11/1988 Ahmednagar,Maharshtra
    My Son's(ARNAV) DOB is 15/03/2015 Ahmednagar,Maharshtra

    I am very excited about numerology and wants to know about myself and about my family.One thing I feel strongly in my life is DOB 8th feb 1987=8+2+1+9+8+7=35=3+5=8
    My fathers died on 17th mar 2010=17=1+7=8
    My son DOB 15th mar 2015=1+5+3+2+0+1+5=17=1+7=8
    many times in my school college life I got this no. as my seat no. or roll no. means I found this no.8 always around me

    What it means ?
    I am working in software comp from last 3 years but I am not succeeded yet.So want to start my own business tell me which business can I do?

    ReplyDelete