Vigilink

Thursday, April 26, 2012

EVERY ALPHABET HAS A NUMBER AND EVERY NAME HOLDS SOME MEANING!!

PYTHAGOREAN NUMEROLOGY!!

CALCULATE AND SEE WHAT NUMBER YOUR NAME COMES TO

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
F=8
G=3
H=5
I=1
J=1
K=2
L=3
M=4
N=5
O=7
P=8
Q=1
R=2
S=3 
T=4
U=6
V=6
W=6
X=5
Y=1
Z=7


An easier approach would be;


A, I, J, Q & Y =1


B, K & R=2


C, G, L & S=3


D, M & T=4


E, H, N & X=5


U, V & W= 6


O & Z=7


F & P=8




How to Calculate???


For Example: If your name is "Raaj" it means your name adds up to "2+1+1+1"="5"


My next few posts will let you know what every number represents about an individual. Stay tuned!!



2 comments:

  1. Valuable site, where did u come up with the information in this posting? I am pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what new content pieces u have.
    Date of birth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the appreciation Jhon!

    ReplyDelete